Recent News & Articles
The benefits of coaching
Do you want to boost productivity, increase employee engagement, improve staff retention, overcome costly performance issues? Then now might be the right time to consider the benefits of coaching your employees.
What are the benefits of coaching employees? Harvard Business Review’s Answer Exchange offers some great reasons:
When organizations coach employees, benefits to the company include:
- Overcome costly and time-consuming performance problems
- Strengthen employees’ skills so you can delegate more tasks to them and focus on more important managerial responsibilities—such as planning
- Boost productivity by helping your employees work smarter
- Develop a deep bench of talent who can step into your shoes as you advance in the company
- Improve retention; employees are more loyal and motivated when their bosses take time to help them improve their skills
- Make more effective use of company resources; coaching costs less than formal training
When employees are coached, they:
- Build valuable skills and knowledge they can use to advance in their careers
- Feel supported and encouraged by their manager and the company
- Experience the pride and satisfaction that come with surmountin new challenges
So all in all - Why wouldnt you invest in coaching for your staff.