Quality Management Systems tailored to meet your needs
We recognise that although companies are keen to implement a Quality Management System (QMS) they are usually reluctant to make major changes to their existing working practices. Consequently, we sympathetically merge the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 with the procedures that a company already has in place. This method of minimising change (and cost!) to existing working practices is one of the cornerstones to our "keep it simple" philosophy.
Herne can take you through the entire process of attaining ISO certification, from the development of the QMS right up to and including pre-assessment checks.
Once your system is in place, we can manage a complete audit scheme for you to ensure that the system is working and being applied by your staff. This can negate the need for a permanent on-site Quality Manager, whilst ensuring that you remain compliant to your QMS.
Herne specialises in developing complete Quality Management Systems that are in compliance with:
- The ISO 9000 series of standards for quality management
- The ISO 14000 standards for environmental management
- The OHSAS 18000 series for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- European Directives; including 93/42/EEC for Medical Devices (MDD)
- Industry specific standards
- Customer specific standards