Rozz Algar Cmgr FCMI
Specialisation: Integrated Management, Employee Engagement,HR Strategy, Brand & Communications strategy
- A highly successful and energetic executive with expertise in People Management, Organisational Development and Communications. Substantial line management experience, managing large and complex teams and projects. Highly effective new business generation and budget control. Results driven, influential and client centred.
- A senior manager with extensive experience in the both HR functions and the marketing sector, including advertising, market research, product and brand management.
- Working with prestigious London advertising agencies managing multi million pound advertising budgets for key clients.
- Established the marketing functions and activities for one of the countries foremost Farming Cooperatives, expanding their customer base from the farming market to a broader customer base including other trade business and general consumers.
- Instrumental in the development and implementation of new business & marketing strategies.
- Management of staff development strategies and KRA™s.
- Management of ISO 9001-2008.
- ISO Internal Auditor.
- Group HR Director with direct responsibility for 350 staff.
- Implementation and management of Investors in People.
- Consultant in Employee Engagement and Employer Brand activity across a broad range of business sectors including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Pharma Healthcare as well as the public sector.
- 1989 - 1998 Account Director (Client Services) for top London advertising agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, Bates Dorland and M&C Saatchi
- 1998 - 2001 Marketing Director, Mole Valley Farmers
- 2001 - 2003 Operations Director, Entri Research, a Division of Bray Leino Ltd
- 2004 - 2005 Client Services Director, Bray Leino Learning, a Division of Bray Leino Ltd
- 2006 - 2009 Marketing and People Director, Bray Leino Ltd
- 2009 - 2010 Head of Employee Engagement, Bray Leino Ltd
- 2010 - present Director and consultant - Herne
- 2015 - 2016 Interim Chief Executive, North Devon +
- 2017 South West Parnership Executive, Great South West
Qualifications & affiliations
Cmgr FCMI Chartered Manager - Chartered Management Institute
MILM Fellow of the Institute of Leadership & Management
MCIPD Member of the Chartered Institute for Personnel Development
BSI ISO Internal Auditor
- Building Regulations in Brief Edition 4 (published Aug 2006, reprinted Dec 2006)
- Building Regulations in Brief Edition 5 (published Aug 2007)
- Building Regulations for Scotland Edition 1 (published 2008)